If you wish to find glasses that will provide you with ultimate protection against harsh sun rays and dust particles, we recommend you to get wrap-around options available on the market.
Apart from the idea that you will get thorough eye protection, you should know that they are perfect for the overall style. Of course, buying them can be highly problematic and challenging.
It would be best to learn about the advantages and disadvantages of this style before making up your mind, which is an important consideration to remember.
Advantages of Wrap-Around Sunglasses
The first and most important consideration when choosing proper wrap-around sunglasses is the ability to keep your eyes safe from glare and excessive light reflecting and hitting your eyes from various angles.
Generally, most of them will completely seal next to your face, which will keep all light away from your eyes and surrounding areas.
Apart from that, you can protect your eyes against both UVB and UVA rays with ease. Finally, you will shield them against dust particles which is essential for athletes that ride bicycles and run.
Disadvantages of Wrap-Around Sunglasses
You need to find shades that feature a minimum UV 400 rating because if you choose anything lower, you won’t get the same level of efficiency and protection you wanted in the first place.
Simultaneously, if you find lousy quality lens, they can distort your ability to see things around you. Therefore, you should choose a designer model that will stand the test of time and provide you with perfect clarity of both primary and peripheral visions.
It is vital to find the tint colours to help you deal with issues and maintain overall protection. Still, proper tints will make you more appealing while competing and outside, which is another crucial factor to remember.
Select Tint Colours for Wrap-Around Shades
- Grey – One of the most popular lens colours is grey. The main reason for that is because you will be able to reduce overall light with ease without affecting contrast and altering the colours of objects around you. They are perfect for sunny and bright weather conditions.
- Smoke – When it comes to smoke, you should know that it is a base colour that comes with a mirror finish, mainly because you wish to create an aesthetical appeal that will stand the test of time,
- Brown, Vermillion, and Amber – These colours are popular because you can boost contrast, which means that everything in front of you will appear much sharper. Besides, you will enjoy a warm appearance, which will provide you peace of mind. It is a standard option for different sports and activities, including golf, while you can use it for various weather conditions. You can find different Tom Ford Glasses that will provide you with an ability to enjoy all the way.
- Yellow – Getting light-enhancing colour is perfect for dark, low visibility, cloudy and hazy conditions. You will get a perfect contrast that will bring you more depth perception. However, you should avoid using them during high glare conditions and intense sun.
- Green – The green lens was first used in classic aviator shades, an appealing option to offer you enhanced contrast and soothing tone. You can combine it with grey, while this combination is the perfect alternative for bright sunny weather conditions.